Sharing your digital credential is an effective way to take credit for your achievements in a way that can be instantly verified. Embedding your badge into an email signature is quick and easy. We'll show you how to do it with Outlook and Gmail.
- Log into your account on Credly's Acclaim Platform and navigate to your profile.
- Select the digital credential that you'd like to share. Click the "share button," then click the "download" icon. Select small image.
- Click the URL icon and copy it to your clipboard.
- Open a new email message then click "signature." Click "new" to create a new signature.
- To modify an existing signature, highlight the signature you'd like to update. Name your new signature. Type any text into the signature that you'd like, then get ready to add your digital credential.
- Click the image icon. Locate the badge image you downloaded. Click "insert."
- Next, hyperlink the image. Paste the badge URL that you copied from your profile on Credly's Acclaim Platform.
- Click "okay" to save your new Outlook signature.
- Log into your account on Credly's Acclaim platform and navigate to your profile.
- Select the badge you'd like to share.
- Hover your mouse over the badge and right click to copy it.
- Within Gmail's settings, access your email signature. Right click to paste the badge image into the signature.
- Return to the dashboard on Credly's Acclaim Platform and click share.
- Click the URL icon, then select copy to clipboard.
- Navigate back to Gmail and in your email signature, highlight the badge image and create a hyperlink with the URL you just copied.
Now, anyone who receives an email with your signature can click on your badge to verify you're achievement through Credly's Acclaim Platform. Please note: your experience with a different email client may vary. Contact your email administrator if you have any questions.