Seeking Product Manager at a growth-stage, venture-backed company offering software and services that make life’s achievements portable, digital and verified.
Who We Are
A mission-driven team that prizes respect, hard work, humility, and transparency. Equal opportunity employer focused on creating equal opportunity for individuals through portable, data-rich evidence of achievements.
Who you are
- A no-job-too-big-no-job-too-small professional who believes in what we're doing and wants to help us scale.
- A self-driven individual with a drive to make an impact.
- A hyper-organized, super-responsive, generally on-top-of-your-stuff kind of person.
- An individual with perspective and the judgment to identify what you can fix and what you need help with.
- A process-focused thinker with the ability to design systems that scale.
- A quick learner willing to work without perfect information and the ability to get smart fast as new business opportunities demand.
What you'll do here
- Collaborate constantly and cohesively with stakeholders to ensure industry-defining software is built and shipped.
- Require data to be a part of any product direction discussions.
- Distill suggestions and requests into specific problems we can solve.
- Prioritize, queue, and triage issues with constant and cohesive collaboration.
- Work alongside the leadership to shape the product vision.
- Energize our customers, users, and team members through interviews and communications.
- Use tools like ProdPad, Abstract, Pendo, Domo, Jira, Slack, and Zendesk to inform decisions, drive alignment, and improve the product lifecycle.
- Collaborate constantly and cohesively with Credly’s Customer Success and Revenue teams to develop, test, and validate hypotheses that will drive value for our customers and business.
- Have a relentless focus on a delightful user experience and on solving for our customer’s most important needs.
- Define, track, and communicate progress against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
- Demonstrate ongoing curiosity about and stay close to the talent and learning ecosystem in which we operate.
- Craft solutions that transition the labor market from a reliance on unstructured self-reported data to structure verified data that improves lives and careers.
- Work with designers and developers to translate high-level objectives into detailed tasks. Did we mention that constant and cohesive collaboration is a must?
What you know, have done, or can do (must haves)
- Data-driven mindset; fluency in product metrics.
- Team leader with a history of shipping great products and features.
- Big picture thinker capable of executing on the day-to-day details and tasks.
- Proven facilitator of prioritization discussions.
- Purist when it comes to driving simplicity through a keen eye for design.
What you may know and have done (nice to haves)
- Software as a Service (SaaS) product management experience.
- Technical background capable of holding a conversation with developers.
- Financial modeling to build product and vision use-cases.
- Relevant credentials in project management, data analysis, product management, etc.
- Experience in learning and credentialing.
- Cohesive Collaboration
- Data Analysis
- Time Management
- Relationship Management
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Health, vision, dental benefits, including coverage for dependents.
- Amazing work environment with our team in Minneapolis or New York City.
- Flexible vacation - take time off when you need it.
- 401(k) with match.
- Life insurance.
- Matching 501(c)(3) donation program.
- Stock options (granted at the discretion of the Credly board of directors).
- Credly seeks professionals able to work from either Minneapolis or New York City.
How to Apply
Submit a resume and a brief statement of interest (500 words max) to firstname.lastname@example.org with PRODUCT MANAGER in the subject line. Earned any digital credentials? We’d love to see them. Don’t have any? We can help with that.